Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 6

Week six:-

I could drop by the Airport

Are my trousers a little baggier? I haven't lost any weight but I think I am going lumpier - and that is, probably, a good thing.
This week I stepped it up and didn't feel a thing... 50 lengths on two of the days.  Now I know that is nothing to many of you fish-types out there.  But  every time I hit the water I am as surprised as Richard Parker was, when he hit the ocean, in Life of Pi.  By the way, check out why the tiger was called Richard Parker if you have time, I found it disturbingly interesting.  Today I swam next to a guy who looked more like Pi in the water.  And is probably in Ontario by now.  I am sure he tied his legs together in knots for a dozen lengths, just to make it more challenging for himself I suppose.
Saw this in the car park... I don't think I will ever take up the sport. But if you know me, you know that I never say never.
Day 22   1000m   Total  22.000 km   February 4, 2013
Day 23   1250m   Total  23.250 km   February 5, 2013
Day 24   1000m   Total  24.250 km   February 6, 2013
Day 25   1250m   Total  25.500 km   February 7, 2013



Can't swim tomorrow - dental troubles, but at the current rate: 25km in 25 days....  it will, indeed, take me about a year to get to Edmonton...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very grateful to you for commenting. Your text will appear shortly.