Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 11

Week Eleven:-
You deserve to know where I am... note the Canadian Twain at left speeding by me....  
It's a long long road to Edmonton...


Unfortunately no swimming this week and till my next posting...
I finally got the lurgy - I think the final straw were the seemingly sub-zero temperatures I was swimming in last week, did they really need to take the temps. down that far.
Anyway I spent a whole day in bed, then had no voice and The Throat.
And that leads up to this coming week when I will be over in Blighty.
I hope to swim more km in on a different continent.  But time will tell, they too have snow forecast even though it is, officially, Spring.  One has to get well again.

Still, here is my latest update map. And I am 40km away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very grateful to you for commenting. Your text will appear shortly.