Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 4

Week the forth:-

I go forth... and clock up my 20th km by end of week.
I don't know why The Google is doing its own thing in some cases... "second guessing" my husband tells me... but I try to show as accurate a placement as I can for each weekly stage.

And it has been just lovely having a companion swimmer and style coach = A.M.
We stopped for Jugo Juice after the swim today (Thursday) and enjoyed the view, the Calgary Water Polo team were in for training!

However, the team appears to function best when the water temperature is close to outdoor ambient temperature... in Calgary for heaven's sake.  So it was chilly to say the least, one had to keep moving.  Needless to say this heat put off my companion swimmer for day 3 when I swam alone.


Captain Aaron Feltham works out during the Canadian men's water polo team practice in Calgary, Alberta march 20, 2012.  Reuters/Todd Korol.  If there is a problem iwth me using this image for free please let me know and I will remove it.


Water Polo





WaterPoloCanada

Canada's Senior Men's National Water Polo Team

Talisman Centre is officially recognized as a National Training Centre by Water Polo Canada. The Canadian Senior Men's National Team is currently led by Head Coach Dragan Jovanovic and managed by Neil Muir. We train out of Talisman Centre and represent Canada all over the world.

Day 17   1000m   Total  16.950 km January 21, 2013 
Day 18   1000m   Total  17.950 km January 23, 2013 
Day 19   1000m   Total  18.950 km January 24, 2013
Day 20   1050m   Total  20.000 km January 25, 2013

This swimming lark is playing havoc with my hair... why oh why did I ever start to colour it.  Now I can't even give it away for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very grateful to you for commenting. Your text will appear shortly.