Wednesday, November 26, 2014

At the end of Week 18

I usually like to give myself a big pat on the back for completing however many km by the end of the week.
When I came to try to add to my previous map in Google Maps (My Maps) I discovered that they have changed things a little and I would now have to pay for an upgrade in order to create a map.
No way... I will do it in Photoshop thank you very much.
So the area in the rectangle shows my path prior to North Glenmore.
And a slim blue arrow, rather like my swimming posture, ahem, will be added for each week's swim.

This week, the map shows my progress for Weeks 17 and 18 which amounts to 5250 metres or five and a quarter km from 5 swims.
And I am now 55.4km closer to the West Edmonton Mall than when I started.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very grateful to you for commenting. Your text will appear shortly.