Friday, October 23, 2015

Week 32 - is it? I am not sure...

This week:-
Saturday 17th October when I swam 30 lengths
Monday 19th October, as the voters of Canada try to unseat the Progressive Conservatives, I swam 40 lengths.
Wednesday 21st October - 50 lengths
Thursday 22nd October - 50 lengths
Friday 23rd October - 40 lengths (well I did do 50 yesterday + a walk of maybe 4 miles)
Total for week 2.1km

Last week I promised you an updated photo of where I am.

And below is a photo of where I am as I swim across Greater Houston, starting, of course at the house.
Here is the house.

Which doesn't have a pool - in case you were wondering why I am swimming at MAC.

MAC is forecasting a closure on 28th and 29th October - darn it, though we might be up to no good somewhere else then anyway.

Latests Map - Progress to Edmonton. I recon there are about 112km to go - ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very grateful to you for commenting. Your text will appear shortly.