Thursday, October 15, 2015

This lengthy (in years and km) swim is now called getting to Edmonton before I leave Houston

How wonderful life is....
How lucky I am .
I now live a short (if hot and humid) walk from a lovely pool.  Even more beautiful than north Glenmore's. Memorial Athletic Club I think it is called - MAC for short.
This location has an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool.  The outdoor one is cooled by water sprayers - never seen that before.

For now here is my recent tally of lengths since I moved to Houston a little over a week ago.  As you can see I am beginning gradually and NO that is not me in the pool, I do not and never will wear a blob on my head... my hair just won't have it.

30 lengths Monday 7 Oct
40 lengths Tuesday 8 Oct
30 lengths Saturday 10 Oct
30 lengths Sunday 11 Oct
30 lengths Tuesday 13 Oct
46 lengths Thursday 15 Oct
And with a pool of 25m again that adds up to:-
206 x 25m = 5150 m = 5.150km

Google map will be updated with next blog entry. I have got to keep my computer time  down to reasonable levels this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very grateful to you for commenting. Your text will appear shortly.