Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Week 34 - Closing in on Ponoka

This week's swimming will be cut short by renovations for which MAC is closing for two days.

Monday 26th Oct 60 lengths.
Tuesday 27th Oct 60 hard earned lengths.
Wed & Thur MAC closed for refurbishments
Sunday 2 November 40 lengths - in amazingly heavy rain... it was beautiful to see the droplets hit the water... from under the water... and how they made bounced droplets above it... I would have loved to have taken photos but, unfortunately my underwater camera lies in the mud somewhere offshore Saltspring Island. (Grin)

Total for the week (only) 160 lengths
= 4000km
Which takes me north towards Ponoka.....


And if you want to know what it look alike 11.25km away from our house... here it is... (Don't know these people by the way)
Nice Dolphin... note the palms and ? water feature...
I decided to stay away from the Interstate for this part of my swim but I might have to go up on one of those amazing interchanges just to really work those legs during my breast stroke sessions.  For now though I am in suburbia.

1 comment:

  1. May be you should change your final destination to Salt Spring Island - it's an easier route and then you can pick up the camera ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I am very grateful to you for commenting. Your text will appear shortly.